Mr. Prakash Dasanur
He is the founder of Dasanur Group and Promoter of “Utsav Rock Garden”. With the wings of honest commitment, hard work and vision expanded boundaries he raised to the high level in business. He is involved in many social, cultural and welfare programs. Mr Prakash Dasanur received “Best Entrepreneur” award in 2008 by EDI, Ahmedabad.
The Dasanur Group is a professionally family owned business enterprise with over two decades of steadfast growth. With continuous innovation and dedicated commitment of its employees, the group has become the leader in all its fields of activity. He wants to develop the “Utsav Rock Garden” to the standards of National and International celebration.
Mrs Vedarani P. Dasanur
Daughter of Prof T B Solabakkanavar and Wife of Mr Prakash Dasanur. She is the curator of Utsav Rock Garden. She is interested in literary & cultural field, so she came forward to take the responsibilities of Utsav Rock Garden. She has collected many rural household materials and they are composed with sculptures in Utsav Rock Garden.
Mr Rajharsh T Solabakkamavar
He is the son of Prof. T. B. Solabakkanavar. Although he has not taken any formal education, he has achieved lot in Art field. He is leading the artists’ team in Utsav Rock Garden. Thousands of various sculptures are created under his guidance and settled in different parts of India including Utsav Rock Garden.
Aims & Objectives
- To bring out art from metropolitan art galleries to common class people.
- To create healthy atmosphere in our society and to create awareness to take environmental action to protect nature by planting various Indian trees, Rainwater Harvesting etc. and by giving a message to Mankind- Live and Let Live.
- To provide employment opportunities to artists and local people.
- To preserve and promote cultural values of rural life.
- To exhibit the hidden traditional values (Moral, Social, Cultural & Traditional healthy food).
- A center for communal harmony where people can stand,stare and get delighted by seeing their life reflected through art.
- An unique spot which equally delights children, common people, educated and intellectuals.
- To educate common people regarding Art presenting through realistic, super realistic, modern and contemporary styles of sculptures and paintings.
- Carrying the art towards people in this era of Globalization, Computerization and Modernization.